Director of Emergency Department ED ER Emergency Room
We have been retained to conduct a search for a Director of Emergency Department for a well-respected academic teaching hospital in NYC. This leader will be responsible for the 24 hour operation and for all planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and communication needs of a 65 bed Emergency Department that sees over 75,000 annual visits.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Masters preferred
- Valid NY RN license
- Active membership in the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management of Emergency Room Services
- Candidate must possess the skills necessary to promote a positive work environment and establish interpersonal relationships with Physicians, Department Leaders and staff.
- Candidate must demonstrate independent problem solving and decision making skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, knowledge of quality improvement principles and procedures, The Joint Commission (TJC) standards and State/Federal regulations
Charge Nurse, Manger of Emergency, Director of Emergency Department, Nursing Director of ED, RN Director of ER, Director of Emergency Services, Director of Emergency Room, Director of ED, Director of ER, Director of Urgent Care, Trauma, Manager of ED, Assistant Director of Emergency, ER Clinical Coordinator, ED Charge Nurse, VP
We also have positions in: California, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Missouri, New York, Texas, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Nevada, Illinois, Minnesota, Washington, Georgia, Kentucky, Arizona, West Virginia, New Mexico, Idaho, Massachusetts, DC.